Monday, February 24, 2014

More Time to Serve the Lord!

Wahooooo! MORE TIME TO SERVE THE LORD! Thats what I'm talking about! Isn't that awesome! Well, its honestly a blessing that I get more time! Wow! So, this week has been a good week! We had a great attendance of investigators yesterday at church! Please keep F. Vinces, Mirna, Briggitte, Dominicia, Hector, and everyone else in you prayers! Pray that Mirna can get married, and please help us keep having more people to teach! Hay que encontrar a Bastantes que estan dispuestos a escuchar! Well, I was able to participate in a baptismal service that was a little different. It was a special experience. So a 99 year old Hermanita got baptized and I was not expecting to be part of here baptism. I'll try to keep it short. So the sister is in a wheel chair and well, in the end I ended up being able to help so that she could be baptized. We had to carry her into the font and at first we tried with her in a chair but that didn't work so what worked was for me to kneel down in the font and hold her on my knee. I dont know exactly how to explain it but it was a neat experience and getting to carry her in my arms out of the font was special. Dont have pics but I'll try to get some. Anyway, P-day was fun today! Went to the Puntilla! And hey, saw Elder Crisp! El novio de la prima de mi mejor amiga. jajaja! And some time with mi amigo Elder Randall! 
Love you all! Take care! 

Elder Jacobsen 




No comments:

Post a Comment