Monday, February 24, 2014

Scriptures: Read them, Enjoy them, Apply them!

Hello! How's it going? Well, I'm in a new sector-zone and it seems like a good sector. I already know the most part of the sector I would say. haha. Well, my companion is Elder Soto from the Republica Dominicana. I don't know exactly what to say about my companion in this message. But please pray for him and us that we can have lots of success. Well, we have some great people. Please keep in your prayers la hermana Mirna (she needs to get married), Hno Pedro (a young man that has great potencial), and la familia Vinces (the mom and 3 girls this week accepted a baptismal date for the 22) The mom did attend church and has to get married but has potential. We need to teach the parents the Law of Chastity. 
So what else, hahahah. Oh, one of the Zone Leaders is Elder Randall! A good friend! Ya, that's about it. Love you all! Be good! And read the scriptures! Enjoy them! Learn from them! And APPLY them! They are a gift from god to help us. Hay que aprovechar! 

Elder Jacobsen 


No comments:

Post a Comment