Monday, February 24, 2014

Ferroviario Experiences

Hello Hello! Como estan por allá! Ya estamos en Feb! Well, yes I have some news! I am no longer in Triunfo! haha. I'm now in DURAN SUR again! Wahoo!!!! But in a different sector! But I'm excited because I already am familiar whith this zone I guess you can say! So sweet! And if I get the opportunity to have an intercambio in La RIVERA (were I was) that would be sweet because I could possibly see how some converts are doing and just see some of those GREAT people again! So I'm here with Elder Soto de la Republica Dominicana! Well, what else! Oh ya, I ate fish eye this week! Wahoo! hahahaha. (I think thats what it was!) Truthfully, I don't think the flavor was that bad! Oh and I have a funny story with a brother storming around while we were in a lesson.  He was yelling to shut the door with a towel on and a broom in his hand! He was after a dog that was in the house and wow that was not expected at all! hahaha. After things  calmed down and the dog and the hermano were no longer in the house, all of the sudden we hear the yelping from the dog! Poor dog! But come to find out, the dog had  bitten the daughter of the hermano! Anyway, I love you all so much! Hope to have lots of success here in Ferroviario! 
Elder Jacobsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment