Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cold Shower


How is everyone doing! I am pretty sure this last week was thanksgiving! So happy thanksgiving! I took a moment a couple nights ago to think about thanksgiving and what I am thankful for and holy cow im lucky. We are lucky. On part of us who live in the States, we have it good. God has truly blessed us. I wont go on saying what we do and don’t have or what we have and Ecuador doesn’t but I will say that we have more than enough in so many ways and should be very gratefull. For part of thanksgiving I invite all of you to take one shower, but on COLD, and then think that the people here and in many parts of the world are considered high class to have just running water. Haha, let me know if you try it out. Well, it was a good week! Were having quite a bit of success! We found a family. Familia Zambrano who are just great! They are like a dream come true because they´re married. Please keep them in your prayers that they can progress going to church and feeling the truth of this great evangelio. Well, MICHAEL GOT BAPTIZED! Wahoo! Haha! I love the familia Jara and Michael was finally baptized and I think It gave the parents a boost to get everything worked out with getting married! Keep them in your prayers also please! Well, Not much time. I hope your all doing great and just living up life. Love and miss you! Oh, and i want to shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend Briar who is cumpliendo anos esta semana! Love ya! Have a great one! 
Elder Jacobsen 

Att. Here are a few pics of our little family here, us with hermano fuentes (patriarca) and the sweet hammocks he made us!, and the family Jara at the baptism! 





No comments:

Post a Comment