Monday, April 8, 2013

Cow Stomach

Well first off! I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING MOTHER IN THE WORLD! I love you mom! I love you so much! Thank you for all you do and all your are! Your the best! 

So, hoping that my mom had a great birthday meal ill share with you a meal that i had this week. Its called Guatica de baca¨ or (COW STOMACH) which was not to pleasent to eat when they told me what it was. I will not lie. The flavor was not horrible. Its eatable. But the texture and just thinking about where it had been just kills ya when your eating it. haha. 

Anyway, General Conferance was great! I loved it! The signal was pretty bad because they used a cell phone as the source for internet. (didnt even know that was possible). But i recieved exactly what i needed. I have asked myself about conference and why we have it when generally similar and same themes are always mentioned? But i recieved my answer to this question. I realized and learned the power and beauty of the conference! I learned that any doubt, help that we need, or somthing we need to improve, or just a boost... WE WILL FIND AND RECIEVE in the conference listening with an open heart to our inspired prophets and leaders. I loved it! I recieved may answers I needed and comforts and things to ponder on. But what i loved more than anything was the Sweet sweet spirit that i felt testifying to me the truth, testifying to me what i need to hear more than anything, and that My father in heaven truley does love me. 

I promise each and every one of you that God Loves us. That Christ lives! And that the Holy Ghost is real! Search the word of good, and open your hearts! I love you all! Your all in my prayers! 

Elder Jacobsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment