Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Changed to Quevedo

Well hello hello! So i have like no time... were running way late here because I WAS CHANGED! There were transfers today and i have been changed to another Zone and Sector. I am now in Quevedo Norte which a 3 hour bus ride from Guayaquil. But ya. I'm actually really excited! It was definitely time! haha. I have a new companion. He seems Great so far! Really nice and humble and just seems like a great Elder. He is called Elder Burga from Otavalo Ecuador which is soooo cool because it is literally the area of Indians here in Ecuador with long hair and just an awesome culture! I real Lamanite! hahah... But ya, he has about 6 months in the mission and I am way excited to work with him! 

Well, not much else to say! Just have to go through the process of getting to know the sector, trends, members, people, directions, and all that jazz. Oh, and i have been called to be District Leader. So that will be fun. Another great opportunity to learn and grow and serve. 


Life's good. Gotta love it! I hope you are all doing great! I love and miss you so much! 

Elder Jacobsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment