Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Families are Eternal

Well no time this week! All I can say is that I have witnessed and gained a great testimony that families are to be eternal. I was able to see my amazing family last night and I just can't express the joy of being part of an eternal family! I love you guys so much! You're the best! The plan of our father in heaven is perfect! Lets just do our part! I love this mission! I have the opportunity for 2 years away from my family so that others can have their eternal families! It's all worth it! 

My companion Elder Garzon is great! He's from Bogota, Columbia and his accent is sweet! We have the exact same time in the misison and are working hard to try to make this ZONE the best zone possible! We have ALOT of work to do! There are 13 of us in this zone! My companionship, three other companionships of Elders, and 2 companionships of Hermanas. One of the sister companionships is a trio because there are so many sisters in the misison now. haha. And 4 of the 6 companionships are in training. So we have a young young young ZONE! .haha. So we're working hard! It's the Lord's work! And it's great! I love and miss you all! 

Elder Jacobsen

P.S. We had a baptism with 3 sisters! And the parents are in the process to get married! Wahooo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment