Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love the Gospel

Well it was a good week! Passing by rapidisimo! We're already in Junio! This is getting ridiculous! But wow I love the mission! I love learning every single day! If there is anyone out there doubting about a mission,  I will tell you right now. Just go!!! It will be the best experience of your life and the best thing you can do! Serving your brothers and sisters around the world! So I love studying the gospel! It is something I will be doing throughout my entire life! I learn something new everyday! Or if I'm reviewing something I realize what I need to improve on! 

My comp and I were reading a talk from Elder Uchtdorf from the junio Liahona and it was fantastic. It completly told us the importance of applying the conference talks and scriptures to our lives. Not just listening and reading but actually applying. 

Well, today was a fun day! We had a Pariada! BBQ in english! It was delicious until they said that we were going to eat chicken heads! But they were joking! Well I have absolutely no time! Less and less each week! But it's all good! I'm doing great! I love this work! I love this gospel! There's honestly nothing better! Just got to live it all up! Be safe! I love and miss you all! 


Elder Jacobsen 


No comments:

Post a Comment