Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hows it all going! I asume your all enjoying the great Christmas season as always. Its always such a great time of the year. Its honestly crazy that were about to pass through christmas. I honestly feel like it was just a couple months ago I was coming home from a semester at college for Christmas. Its crazy how the year flies. Well it was a good week. I was able to learn a lot this week! Some really good learning experiences! Also some really fun xmas moments! Well the work is great! Im loving it more and more as i get into it. Were in a little bit of a challenge right now not having too many people to teach. Being in the holiday seasons everyones having tons of fiestas or traveling and want to hear a message about Christ but dont want anything else. Haha, but we did find a family that seams really interested but they were not able to attend the church yesterday so that was a bummer. But were fighting for them. The familia Valera. Keep them in your prayers por favor. Well I am not going to write too much because of two things! First, me and my family have a sweet pday today. Going to the parque de iguanas and second because I get to talk to my family tomorrow!!! Wahoo! Way excited. Ill tell you one thing, the misison sure does open your eyes to a lot of things. And one thing for me is that i truley have the best family in the world! Love you all! Be safe and know that Elder Jacobsen and Ecuador wish you all a merry Christmas! 
I love and miss you all! 


Elder Jacobsen 

Somehow the members convinced me to dress up as papa noel (santa clause) because the wanted a big white papa noel is what they told me! haha It looked some what like these pictures. Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment