Monday, January 6, 2014

Have a Prayer in Your Heart This New Year!


Hola familia y amigos!
Bueno, esta semana pasada has been a good week. I feel like I'm starting to progress and progress is great! But I do know that I have a LOTTTTTTTT to learn and to understand! But I'm pretty sure my whole life will be like that! But there's certain things that I really want to just get on top of this year! I know this year is going to be a big year! A year of many great changes and progress! So I hope your new year has been great! Its kinda crazy that were already in a new year!!!!! Wow!!!! Well, one of the things that I think I'm really starting to learn is the importance of carrying a prayer in your heart. Or better said, being able to pray in your heart at anytime! I've been doing it a LOT latley! I invite you all to try it. Whenever you just want to communicate with our Father in Heaven, or need help, or whatever it may be. PRAY! Obviously if you can kneel down and pray thats great, but don't think that if your not in private that you can't pray. Pray in your heart and mind! Trust me, it works! And you can recieve lots of comfort throughout the day and even be guided! Its helped me a ton, and I know I will do this throughout my life! Were doing good! It appears that the rainy season is starting up! Oh boy!!!! So we need to find MORE people to teach! and FAMILIES! Parents!!!! This branch has great people in it but I want to help build it up even more --obviously!!! .... There's a lot of work to do! But great people here!!!! Great people! Have a great week! 
Elder Jacobsen 

I HAVE TONS of Pics that if you want to see you'll have to see later but here is an example of some fo the things they do for the new year. THEY BURN THEM! Its pretty exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment