Monday, January 13, 2014

ATTITUDE

Hello Hello! 

Hola familia y amigos! Bueno, this week was a good week! I would like to talk about the importance of just having a good attitude! I truly hope you know the importance of just having a good attitude! ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! How many times will you hear that from me or read it? I don't know! But I'm sure more than once! haha. But honestly our attitude is so important! When we learn, work, or going through harder times, passing through normal times, or whatever it may be we must have the best attitude and just strive our best to trust in the Lord and have a good attitude doing the best we can do. I hope you all have a great week and just great attitudes in all that you do! Be happy! 
Well, we still need to find MANY more people to teach! Lots of couples that need to get married! Pray for the familia Sarmiento, Napa, Cuji, Lema, and anyone else that needs to get married! haha. Well, love you all sooooo much!!! 

Elder Jacobsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment