Sunday, January 5, 2014

Merry Christmas from Triunfo, Ecuador!


HEY everyone! So Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a GREAT one and really just live up the holiday season! But lets not forget that this is to celebrate the birth of someone VERY VERY SPECIAL! The birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! What a wonderful person to think about! Please, in your families, with your friends, and whatever might be going on, lets all try to really remember the most important. Jesus Christ! Lets do our best to do what he would do, say what he would say, and really share Christmas love with others! So, I’ve been changed. Yes, today. IrĂ© y HarĂ©!!! So I’m no longer Zone Leader. And no I don’t think I should say I can rest now because the truth is, it doesn’t matter the assignment.  I just need to WORK HARD and Strive to be the Missionary I can! So ya, time to get at it and just enjoy being a MISSIONARY! I think its actually going to be great! Well, I’m in a place called Triunfo with an Elder named Elder Alfaro from El Salvador! Well, ya, talk to the family soon so wahoooo!!!!!! Feliz Navidad! Love you! Smile!!!!! 
Elder Jacobsen 



No comments:

Post a Comment